'Where the wild things grow'
'Where the Wild Things Grow' - Limited edition fine art print.
This painting is from the Daisy Chain series, all inspired by Rachael's backyard and neighbourhood during the lockdown period. It was the first time Rachael slowed down and really noticed the simple, yet beautiful, things around her that are often overlooked - like daisies. The light, depth, and colour in this particular painting creates a dream-like feeling, leaving the viewer with an image on their wall that they feel they can escape into.
A4 (29.7 x 21 cm) - A limited edition of 30 hand signed prints, from $129.
A3 (42 x 29.7 cm) - A limited edition of 30 hand signed prints, from $209. *Sold out.
- Printed onto luxurious 310 gsm textured cotton rag paper, using archival inks.
- All prints are made to order and hand signed by Rachael. Please allow time for this process (approximately 14 days to make the prints, plus additional shipping time).
- The prints include a white border around the artwork for framing purposes. Please note that the frame is right to the edge of the paper and only adds a couple of extra cm.
- Unframed prints come in a flat board package or tube (depending on size). It is strongly recommended that the print remains in the packaging until it is ready to be framed.
- Please note that the frames available through Rachael's webiste are basic classic frames, purely to provide an affordable framing option for my customers. If you are after something more specific (such as matting or a floater frame) then I recommend buying the print unframed and taking it to your local framer.
- Please measure the space carefully as Rachael is unable to exchange/swap sale items.
New Zealand -
Framed prints: $14.00 (allow 5-10 business days)
Unframed prints: $8.00 (3-5 business days).
Unframed prints only: $39.00 (10-25 business days)
Rest of the World -
Unframed prints only: $69.00 (15-40 business days)