Limited edition fine art print.
This painting is from the ‘On my Doorstep’ collection, which celebrates the notion that even at times of uncertainty, there is still beauty among the chaos, right in front of us. Even though the world feels like it has tipped upside down, wild flowers still spring amongst the weeds, rhododendron trees still bloom at the end of the road, and vibrant hydrangeas colour the roadside. This collection of paintings draws from small but significant moments of magic surrounding us in nature. It is a reminder of the simple, yet beautiful things that surround us in our everyday lives that are often overlooked.
Small (A3 - 42 x 29.7 cm) - A limited edition of 20, from $209.
Medium (A2 - 59.4 cm x 42 cm) - A limited edition of 20, from $360.
Large (A1 - 84.1 x 59.4 cm) - A limited edition of 10, from $560 SOLD OUT
Extra Large (A0 - 118.9 x 84.1 cm) - A limited edition of 10, from $890
- Printed onto luxurious 310 gsm textured cotton rag paper, using archival inks.
- All prints are made to order and hand signed by Rachael. Please allow time for this process (approximately 14 days to make the prints, plus additional shipping time).
- The prints include a white border around the artwork for framing purposes.
- Unframed prints come in a flat board package or tube (depending on size). It is strongly recommended that the print remains in the packaging until it is ready to be framed. If you have any questions about framing, please get in touch with Rachael for advice and recommendations.
- Please measure the space carefully as Rachael is unable to exchange/swap items.
- New Zealand wide courier: $9.50 flat rate (2-5 days)
- Australia: $39.00 flat rate (10-25 days)
- Other international: $69.00 flat rate (15-30 days)