Sail away with me
Limited edition fine art print.
This painting is from Rachael's 2023 ‘Immersion’ collection, which explores the inter-relationship between art, creativity and wellbeing. Painting is a therapeutic space for Rachael, where she expresses emotions, experiences stillness and explores creativity. This collection goes further, it explores the notion that having paintings of nature in the home can improve individual well-being. Rachael explores the concept of bringing nature into our homes to improve wellbeing. Through the use of careful layering and the contrast of light and dark, Rachael aims to evoke a sense of depth and realism to her paintings. Paint is applied in a thick and gestural manner with the aim of creating texture and movement to heighten the sensation of being able to ‘step right in’ and immerse oneself into the garden.
Small (A3 - 42 x 29.7 cm) - A limited edition of 10, $209.00.
Medium (A2 - 59.4 cm x 42 cm) - A limited edition of 10, $369.00.
Large (A1 - 84.1 x 59.4 cm) - A limited edition of 10, $589.00
Extra Large (A0 - 118.9 x 84.1 cm) - A limited edition of 10, $929.00.
- Printed onto luxurious 310 gsm textured cotton rag paper, using archival inks.
- All prints are made to order and hand signed by Rachael. Please allow time for this process (approximately 14 days to make the prints, plus additional shipping time).
- The prints include a white border around the artwork for framing purposes.
- Prints are unframed and shipped in a flat board package or tube (depending on size). It is strongly recommended that the print remains in the packaging until it is ready to be framed. If you have any questions about framing, please get in touch with Rachael for advice and recommendations.
- Please measure the space carefully as Rachael is unable to exchange/swap items.
- New Zealand wide courier: $9.50 flat rate (2-5 days)
- Australia: $39.00 flat rate (10-25 days)
- Other international: $69.00 flat rate (15-30 days)